How to become a partner
INFORMATION ON COOPERATION WITH BIOBANK CENABI (CENTRAL NATIONAL BIOBANK LLC)
Central National Biobank invites medical institutions, scientific organizations, educational institutions, as well as scientists, doctors and specialists, for cooperation in the following areas:
- Oncology (solid tumors)
- Hematology (primarily oncohematology)
- Rheumatology (autoimmune diseases)
- Neurology (hereditary-degenerative, demyelinating diseases of the nervous system)
- Other areas of medicine
RESEARCH PROGRAMS FOR BIOLOGICAL SAMPLES’ COLLECTION
We invite you to participate in research programs for biological samples’ collection of human tissues and fluids (such as bronchial flush, blood, urine, saliva, sputum, etc.) for biomedical research, including tissue collection for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC).
Check out current biosample collection projects:
1. All collected biosamples are marked with an alphanumeric code that does not allow the possibility of linking the labeling of the sample with any personal data of the patient.
2. The composition of the transmitted set of biosamples necessarily includes an anonymous form of clinical information and signed by the patient informed consent to the conditions and procedure for participation in the study.
|№||Diagnosis||Sample Set||Number |
|Plasma + Bloodemail@example.com|
|3220||Non-small cell lung |
|Plasma, multiple collection firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3315||Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)||Plasma + Paraffin email@example.com|
If patients with these diseases are treated and diagnosed at your institution and you are interested in taking part in setting collections with Central National Biobank LLC, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer your questions, coordinate and sign all the necessary documents and start cooperation.
You can familiarize yourself with the templates of documents that are parts of a standard contract with a medical institution:
- Example of a clinical information collection form
An anonymized clinical information collection form for a collection of samples
- Informed consent of the research participant
A template for the informed consent form signed by the patient upon his consent to voluntarily and free of charge participation in the study. Agreed and approved by the Ethics Committee of the medical organization.
- Protocol for the collection of samples of biological tissues and human fluids
International and Russian standards for compliance with the ethical, safety and confidentiality of work carried out according to the laws of the Russian Federation and adopted by the parties to the Agreement (medical organization and biobank). Agreed and approved by the Ethics Committee of the medical organization.
- Agreement (clause 1. Subject of the contract)
Contents of clause 1. Subject of the Contract. Description of the main goals and objectives of the parties under the Agreement.
- Addendum to the Agreement for the placement of a specific project in a medical organization (excerpt: Example of a description of the project being placed and requirements for it)
List of diagnoses
Patient inclusion and exclusion criteria
Description of the full clinical case sample kit
Specimen Labeling Requirements
Example of SOPs for basic procedures
Request information via e-mail: email@example.com
PARTNERSHIP WITH RUSSIAN BIOBANK
A promising segment of the development of medical institutions.
• Organize your work
• Methodically support
• Pay for the placed projects
LABORATORY OPPORTUNITIES FOR TESTS AND RESEARCH
Get access to using our laboratory capabilities in Russia and abroad in the field of molecular research and tests (genomics and proteomics), NGS sequencing, immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics and spectroscopy.
Take part in scientific research aimed at developing new drugs, biomarkers, improving the effectiveness and safety of drugs, creating diagnostic tests, and other types of biomedical research.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
ABOUT YOUR AREA OF INTEREST, DIRECTION OF COOPERATION,
APPLYING ON OUR CONTACTS